Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours Per week
Salary: £10,500 Per Annum
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company provides Electrical, Mechanical and Sustainable engineering solutions across Rail, Renewables and Electric vehicle charging sectors, each linked by our commitment to provide a professional service, that our partners and clients can trust.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with an Engineering Company based in Doncaster.
We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing and design. You will be working as part of
a small team. Your primary roles will be to communicate with team members and to ensure all
projects are completed effectively and efficiently.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting with social media strategy and campaigns
- Assisting with implementing mail marketing campaigns and analysis
- Assisting in the creation of graphical elements such as presentation documents and web graphics.
- Assisting in paid advertising campaigns and analysis.
- Communicating regularly with other team members.
- General office administration duties such as inputting marketing data into excel for example.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Keen interest in marketing & design.
- Keen on using computers & learning a vast variety of software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to work hard and be creative.
- Willing to learn new things and develop their skill sets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Able to correctly prioritise tasks.
- Must have a passion for design
- Take pride in your work.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.