Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing and Social Media apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked – 37.5 hours per week
Salary – NMW Apprentice starting (To be reviewed)
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Based in Doncaster, this company offer award-winning full service marketing solutions for clients across the UK. With a skilled, enthusiastic team of marketing professionals, all our services are 100% focused on generating profitable client results to fuel business growth.
Paul Smith, founder of the agency, is one of only 57 UK-based HM Government Approved Marketing Consultants. Previously, Paul has been Managing Director and Marketing Director for +1billion sales/turnover businesses, including Dixon PLC, Littlewoods, Carnell, Oakley and Levi’s, and offers over 30 years of traditional and digital marketing experience.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a Marketing specialist group based in Doncaster.
The role will form part of our dynamic local digital marketing team where. You will be tasked with implementing, delivering, monitoring and reporting on your strategic digital marketing and social media plans for a wide-range of companies through various platforms, with full training and support.
Working as an assistant to the marketing manager in a fast paced marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be used to using various social media platforms, updating their own profiles regularly and keeping up to date with new features. The right candidate will also be a good communicator with strong writing skills, a great imagination and a passion for forging a career in online marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Developing, managing and executing outcome-focused strategies for a large range of companies in relation to their Digital Marketing campaigns both locally and regionally.
- Managing and growing our clients social media accounts across multiple channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitoring and reporting of trends and analytics
- Assistance with creation of graphics and design work
- Provide support and assistance across internal teams
- Social media and web research on particular projects being worked on
- Assistance with administration
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good spoken and written English, imaginative and appealing
- Creative mind
- Interested in Marketing and Communications, genuinely passionate about a career in marketing
- Good knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms, managing high followed profiles always desired
- Organised and good time management skills.
- Basic Knowledge of software tools used to design images, web pages
- Positive attitude, self-starter and high levels of personal motivation
- Strong business acumen to understand client use cases
- Understanding of digital marketing
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Good organisational and time management skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.