Level 3 Digital Marketer
Apprentice Paid Media Manager
Location: Denby Dale
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5:30
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Based in Denby Dale, Huddersfield, but covering the whole of the UK, this company is a small and friendly digital marketing company set up to provide a fresh-minded and tangible approach to helping businesses increase their turnover.
We’ve set ourselves some big goals for the next 12 months, and we’re looking for a young, enthusiastic individual to play an exciting part in the journey.
Our main services are website design, development and ecommerce marketing and our clients are a broad mix of B2C consumer brands and professional organisations.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Paid Media Manager with a (Digital Marketing Agency) based in Huddersfield. You will play a role in supporting your colleagues with the effective delivery of digital marketing activity for a range of organisations across a variety of sectors including retail, professional services, hospitality and property, you won’t be afraid to seek out the next task.
As a junior paid media manager, you’ll be learning the ins and outs of Facebook Advertising and Google Pay Per Click ads. Working alongside our account manager, you’ll be supporting the team with creating advertisements, and choosing ad placements to ensure we are achieving return on investment for our clients.
You’ll be using programmes such as SEM Rush, Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Analytics to deliver great advertising campaigns. We like our team members to be reliable and willing to learn, so enthusiasm to progress in the digital marketing industry is a must for this role.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Design advertisements to be used online
- Using Facebook Business manager to set up advertising campaigns
- Using Google Ads manager to set up and manage advertising campaigns
- Supporting the client services team with a range of tasks including research, planning and writing content for blogs, PR and social media
- Scheduling content across social media platforms
- Support at external events
- Adding content to WordPress websites
- Analysing campaign performance and generating reports
- Liaising with external suppliers on print, fulfilment and media
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Basic Adobe photoshop or illustrator skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines
- Good quality English and a strong vocabulary
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Some self-taught knowledge of digital marketing
- An attention for detail
- Ability to speak to clients over the phone and on email
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.