Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Content Executive
Working Hours: 9:00-5:00
Please contact Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a dynamic digital marketing agency that has spent over 20 years developing marketing strategies for B2B and B2C brands on a nationally and internationally. We help businesses to increase their market share through detailed SEO and social media marketing campaigns.
Brief job description:
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Content Executive with a dynamic digital marketing agency based in Croydon, South London.
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your content creation talents? If you take just as much pride in creating Instagram Stories, as you do when creating a website banner, this company is looking for you!
This company would like to meet an enthusiastic creative with plenty of ambition. You’ll have a desire to make an impact in the digital marketing industry and you’ll know how to create striking designs to help brands to stand out from the crowd.
You’ll pay close attention to detail, with an understanding of why certain elements work better than others – or the openness to learn!
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- You’ll support the Social Media Manager with the management of clients’ social media platforms
- You’ll be able to create graphic designs and video content for a variety of social media platforms, which include Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories and LinkedIn
- Community management – you’ll be capable of managing customer queries and engaging with clients’ target audiences online
- Idea generation – you’ll be able to support the team with creative ideas to support digital marketing strategies.
- Copywriting – you’ll be able to produce copy for social media posts and online web content
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- At least six months’ experience in content creation, social media or digital marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and similar content creation tools
- Some experience with WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Good command of the English language
- Great time management skills
You’ll pay close attention to detail, with some understanding of why certain creative elements perform better than others – or the willingness to learn!
You’ll have great creative perspective with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and you’ll have a keen interest in pursuing a career in digital/social media marketing.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.