Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Digital Marketer Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: Apprenticeship Rate £4.15 – £5 + Benefits: Access to additional internal training.
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company was established in 1988 by brothers Zamurad and Ajmal Hussain.
Over the years the company has grown and now employs over 30 members of staff, including more members of the family, all working together with one goal in mind; to use our knowledge and expertise to design, implement and support tailor-made IT and Telecoms solutions for their clients.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company based in Coventry.
So, do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include Managing Social Media, Using Word press and HTML and creating social media post to improve the appeal of the company to its consumers.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating marketing/media campaigns
- Managing social media platforms of the business
- Promoting the business, services and products by creating eye catching social media posts that encourage customers to visit
- Using a range of IT software to create content
- Word Press
- Answering the phone
- General customer service
- Website management
- Working with CRM systems
- General Administrative duties
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Marketing the services of the business and promoting growth
- Maintain website
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Basic knowledge on coding
- Basic understanding of a wide range of hardware (printers, laptops, monitors, cabling etc) and software
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong assessment skills
- A passion for providing excellent customer services at all times
- Strong communication skills with people at varying levels
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in identifying and balancing the needs of the individual, the client and the organisation, remaining calm under pressure, whilst maintaining the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop immediate credibility with all levels of staff and acquire an in-depth understanding of the business
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT and Digital Marketing industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.