Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Working Hours: 9 – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £10k per annum
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
|This company offers a comprehensive line of quality surgical and healthcare products. From the initial incision to close, we are right there with you at every stage. Our instrumentation has been designed for specialists by specialists, based upon extensive manufacturing experience.|
We are dedicated to providing you with the finest surgical products and equipment for a wide range of surgical disciplines. We have established an unsurpassed reputation for quality and innovative product designs. It is our pleasure to be working with many of the most respected surgeons and hospitals in the world.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a company based in Bradford.
The role will start as a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with clear career progression to a Digital Marketing Executive and then to Digital Marketing Manager. We are a small business, and the candidate will be expected to join in various activities to ensure the smooth running of the business. However, the main tasks will be as follows;
- WooCommerce website content maintenance and functionality
- Improving web site layout and updating banners
- Sharing of relevant content on all social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and potentially other platforms
- Monitoring web site usage, visitors, and usage through back end Management Information
- Monitoring SEO and implementing strategies to improve individual product rankings
- E-mail marketing using Mailchimp or other marketing tools – creation, execution and subsequent monitoring.
- Maintenance of Amazon and E-bay shops
- Responding to web and social media generated customer queries
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic person to join our close-knit team to take us to the next level in our digital capabilities to drive additional revenue and profitability. No prior knowledge is required on the products we currently offer. Full training will be provided by the current Team, but the candidate will be expected to drive this part of the business forward.
We are looking for someone with some experience in the following areas;
- Social Media
- Web site content maintenance and management
- E-mail marketing
- Amazon & E-bay selling
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good level of English and spelling
- IT literacy
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Focuses on Clients
- Communicates Effectively
- Planning & Organising
- Making relationships count
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a Digital Marketin Executive and then Digital Marketing Manager role.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.