Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £9,750 p.a. (£5 / hour)
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
An award-winning provider of innovative business consultancy and learning solutions, working with the world’s leading brands to help them get the best out of their people.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will support the ongoing development of the company’s website, social media and online marketing channels to drive better customer engagement, sales and business growth.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of but are not limited to:
- Develop the social media and marketing strategy
- Help to drive traffic to online channels such as the website
- Write and update case studies, product and service descriptions and website copy
- Improve the usability, design, optimisation and conversion rate on the website
- Draft and publish content to social media accounts
- Monitor new followers and expand the company’s social media presence
- Create multimedia assets to support the content generation strategy
- Write, edit and contribute to the blog and newsletter
- Develop the company’s capabilities in eCommerce and eLearning
- Contribute to the development of new digital products and services
- Come up with new ideas to reach audiences in effective and engaging ways
- Support project managers in any digital aspects of their projects as required.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Professional communication skills (especially in writing)
- Strong understanding of social media and customer segmentation
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn in a hands-on environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- (Desirable) Experience in the use of WordPress CMS, Squarespace, Shopify, Wix or other website building tools
- (Desirable) Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent software
- (Desirable) Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position subject to performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.