Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Salary: £4.15 an hour
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company are a dynamic company that specialise in web development & SEO services, with clients located in and round Europe, America and Asia they are now looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their team.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 3 Digital Marketer with a Digital agency based in Bolton.
Estio Training are excited to announce the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Apprentice. This role will see you joining this companies team of digital experts. If you are seeking an opportunity to gain valuable work experience and first class training this could be the role for you. This role will see you working from their office located in Bolton.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating and posting content on employers website.
- Updating the company’s social media platforms accordingly.
- Growing your knowledge of the companies brand and services throughout this apprenticeship.
- Looking into marketing trends and reporting back to line manager as required.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good time management skills
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Preferably 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Passion for IT
- Knowledge using Wordpress & SEO would be beneficial
Must have a genuine passion towards a full-time marketing career.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.