Title: Digital Marketer
Company: Odyssey New Media
Full Address: Office #0009,
The Old Bus Garage,
Weekly Hours Worked: 30
Salary: £4.50 to £5.50 per hour depending on experience
Please contact Tom Lindley on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333.
About the company:
Established since 2010, Odyssey New Media are a leading Digital Marketing Agency. With over 20+ years of experience we know how to tailor strategies which utilise the best digital marketing and media channels to help your business. We provide a range of services and help businesses increase their revenue and achieve good return on their marketing spend.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice at Odyssey New Media based Selly Oak, Birmingham.
As our Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be responsible for developing and managing various marketing activities, with a particular focus on our various websites. You will also manage Google & social media. You will be expected to learn & in future manage the following job duties listed below.
• Manage both paid & organic elements of our digital marketing
• Manage our email marketing campaigns
• Manage, implement & innovate social media, email, google ads & all other marketing campaigns
• Manage, implement, & innovate SEO & website content
• Create high impacting marketing material such as leaflets & brochures
• Track & analyse campaigns and produce monthly reports
• You will also be required to assist with some general admin if required. In addition, reply to customers through our social media platforms.
• Manage, Implement & innovate google shopping
• Manage Google Ads
• Complete reports & analytics
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
• A Level would be an advantage
NOTE- English must be at A/B at GCSE level
• Passion for marketing
• Digitally savvy with solid understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
• Ability to understand the target audience and write relevant and engaging content
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to proof read
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to come across in a confident, professional, and friendly manner are pre-requisites for the role
• IT skills and experience of working to tight deadlines and managing priorities
• Team Player
The role may offer a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt. Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.