Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 pw
Salary: £4.15 per hour – Regular reviews
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company are EPOS systems that create and design their own software.
This company software designed to fit your business perfectly Integrated EPOS Systems from £99 for XE PAY Customers We have spent the last 6 years working with other businesses in your sector. We understand every painpoint, that’s why we have created the perfect epos system specifically for your business, with every feature you will ever need.
Brief job description:
The role involves planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns to clients which consist of a combination of web design, Social media and Marketing Campaigns as well as display.
You will be tasked with using your creative skills to work as part of a team. The company have a strong Digital presence and your main tasks will be creating new campaigns as well as working as part of a team to help and serve clients with all elements of Digital marketing.
You will also write blogs to accompany the products and services.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Web site design
- Website testing
- All Social Media feeds
- Marketing Campaigns
- Develop and maintain SEO for business.
- Assist in the development of company websites using a variety of packages.
- Analyse companies Pay per Click Marketing and Google Analytics to maximize return.
- Project Work
Desired skills and qualities
- Must have some IT knowledge
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills.
- Presentation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Tact, discretion, and respect for confidentiality.
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Teamwork and helping others to achieve objectives.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
Principles of Coding
Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.