Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 pw
Salary: £5 per hour
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is leading epos software & hardware solution provider in UK we give free epos devices installation for Retailers, hospitality restaurants, cafes, Pub & Bar. We will guide you about epos software how to use it and we are always available to answer your queries so you can concentrate on your growing business and profit we prefer to meet with you face to face, discuss your requirement and then offer a solution. All the products and services are included in epos software which is imperative for your employment.
Brief job description:
Estio have a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice to join this company, you will work as part of a small team to maintain and lead on the digital marketing for the company which includes Social media, blogs and graphics design.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Web site design
- Create graphics and art around websites
- Website testing
- Develop and maintain SEO for business.
- Assist in the development of company websites using a variety of packages.
- Analyse companies Pay per Click Marketing and Google Analytics to maximize return.
- Project Work
Desired skills and qualities
- Must have some IT knowledge
- Graphics or Art focussed
- Keen eye for detail
- High level of commitment and prepared to work hard and longer hours if required to achieve objectives.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Presentation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Tact, discretion, and respect for confidentiality.
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Teamwork and helping others to achieve objectives.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
Principles of Coding
Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.