Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 35 hours
Salary: £5 – £6 an hour (Depending on experience)
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 0113 350 0333
About the company:
We’re a Birmingham-based VR Agency. A team of creative artists and pioneering technologists who feel passionately about the potential Mixed Reality has to promote positive change in the world. Our founders started this company with the goal of building a studio with a skilled team, to create unparalleled VR content which today are able to solve real-world problems. We craft world-class, immersive experiences that make a positive impact, and partner with clients of any size to achieve stunning results.
Are you a Digital Marketing wizard? If so, you are in for a treat!
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice with a company based in Birmingham. This company are doing awesome things with Virtual & Augment Reality, due to expansion we are now looking for a digital marketer to join our team and help us achieve our exciting new growth goals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include liaising with our clients through various communication methods, including phone social media and emails. You will also produce outstanding blogs, articles, and promo material.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include creating social media posts, produce outstanding blogs, articles, and promo material. You will also have the opportunity to create and edit pictures and videos.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies.
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, blogs, articles & websites.
- Engaging with customers and understand their marketing needs.
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business.
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns.
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- Manage and maintain google ads
- Create and edit brilliant photos & videos
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Experience in PPC &SEO
- Excellent content writing skills
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse community
- Photo/Video editing skills would be a great advantage.
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Adobe photoshop skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.