Level 3 Digital Marketer
Jr Outbound Marketing Exec &
Working Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: £4.15per Hour, all travel expenses covered
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are a full-service internal marketing department that delivers compelling digital marketing solutions. Our team of specialists consistently deliver industry-leading solutions for a collection of internal brands.
Our winning solutions and experience help to deliver great results across several key areas; search engine optimisation, social media marketing, email marketing and digital marketing. This combination of skills has enabled our brands to become industry-leading in their sectors.
We combine creative ideas with vast experience in design, development & marketing to deliver measurable results for our brands.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Jr Outbound Marketing Exec to join the internal marketing department of this company along with a collection of exciting vape related brands, based in Birmingham.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Handle day-to-day community moderation, e.g. if using a Facebook group you will need to manage the approval of posts, member requests, and moderating comments
- Liaise with design team to create social media content for ongoing content as well as campaigns
- Customer interaction (replying to comments, DMs, emails, online chat, reviews)
- Constant scanning of external environment to identify issues and opportunities
- Understand target audience of each individual brand and segments to tailor activities
- Scope for organising events such as product launches, influencer events, exhibitions and photo shoots
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends and hot topics, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell a product or service.
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information and emails.
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Send or email product literature, brochures, catalogues and other campaign material.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Refer customers’ needs or inquiries to appropriate departments like sales, marketing, administrative or other departments.
- Assist and support sales, marketing or other departments in handling customer requests and needs.
- Plan, grow and manage ambassador programs to increase sales and awareness. There are some leads, but for the most part the right candidate will have to source their own leads via social media and any other means they see fit
- Foster a sense of community amongst ambassadors by engaging with the communities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to identify new ways to drive engagement and interaction within the community
- Supporting the on-boarding process and assisting with the development and delivery of the communications and outputs
- Represent each brand you work with, with authenticity and integrity in every interaction
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Entrepreneurial mind-set to be able to find and exploit opportunities to create more sales via the ambassador programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience manging social media comments and questions
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products (and future ones when they come about)
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in community management (including marketing, design, and the female empowerment landscape)
- A clear desire & drive to learn about digital marketing outside of the working environment
- Willingness to improve knowledge & skillset not only for work but also for personnel development
- Experience managing social media comments and questions
- Experience in customer service
- Experience managing content creation
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.