Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £8100-£10000/per annum
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a leading UK based International Translation and Interpreting Company providing world class translation, interpreting, transcription, language and cultural consultancy services nationally and internationally.
The Company employs over 1,2500 professional and qualified interpreters, translators, language and cultural advisors, consecutive interpreters, simultaneous conference interpreters, court interpreters who are providing professional expert translation, interpretation, transcription and language and cultural training services in over 250 languages worldwide i.e. Europe including UK, USA, Canada and Asia.
This company provides all of these services on a regular basis to its clients from various sectors i.e. Central Governments, Local Authorities, International Organisations, Charities, Global Organisations and Commercial Industries, Fashion Designers, Cosmetics, Courts and Police.
Brief job description:
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Do you have a keen interest or experience of social media platform? Are you creative and looking for a career in digital marketing? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our vibrant and talented marketing team. You will be supporting the business in social media and performing marketing duties. The exciting opportunity will allow you to apply digital marketing theory into practice.
Furthermore, as a digital marketing and sales apprentice you’ll be expected to sell the products and services of the company by finding and calling prospective clients. Record information and details in a CRM system. Prepare for trade shows and attend with senior sales representatives. Help to plan and implement sales strategies. Get involved with marketing by designing leaflets, banners and promotional material; and planning posts on social media.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To assist colleagues in creating and delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Regular updates of all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Company website
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Assisting in planning both online and offline projects, events and campaigns to help increase brand awareness
- Quality and creative content writing and blogging in line with SEO guidelines
- Creating quality content for SEO, newsletters, articles, blogs and social media
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Analysis of campaign results
- Implement telemarketing methods to follow up on campaigns and identified leads
- Job board posting
- Website management, including landing pages and WordPress
- Video and photo editing
- Use search engines to identify companies to work with
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of web development – HTML/PHP
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Proactive and use own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Aptitude towards learning
- Interest in languages & travelling (not essential)
Progression to level 4 and full-time perm position available to the right candidate.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.