Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing and Social Media apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked – 35 hours per week
Salary – £5 per hour
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company has been in operation since 2006 when it was operating as a sole trader under the name of AFC Interpreting, The company changed its legal status in April 2008 when it became known. Over the years we have served over 200 clients, both in public and private sector. Our main client base has been the NHS, Solicitors, Refugee organisations, Social services, Private business.
Our company’s mission is to ensure that all members of the public enjoy equal access to public services. We aim to remove language as a barrier to communication and we strive to identify and negotiate the cultural differences that can affect the impact or relevance of our clients’ communications.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a company based in Birmingham.
The role will form part of a growing organisation. You will be tasked with implementing, delivering, monitoring and reporting on your strategic digital marketing and social media plans for the company through various platforms, with full training and support.
Working as an assistant to the Director, the ideal candidate will be used to using various social media platforms, updating their own profiles regularly and keeping up to date with new features. The right candidate will also be a good communicator with strong writing skills, a great imagination and a passion for forging a career in online marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Developing, managing and executing outcome-focused strategies for a large range of companies in relation to their Digital Marketing campaigns both locally and regionally.
- Managing and growing our clients social media accounts across multiple channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitoring and reporting of trends and analytics
- Assistance with creation of graphics and design work
- Provide support and assistance across internal teams
- Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Social media and web research on particular projects being worked on
- Assistance with administration
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Must have an A*-B in Maths and English
- Good spoken and written English, imaginative and appealing
- Creative mind
- Interested in Marketing and Communications, genuinely passionate about a career in marketing
- Good knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms, managing high followed profiles always desired
- Organised and good time management skills.
- Basic Knowledge of software tools used to design images, web pages
- Positive attitude, self-starter and high levels of personal motivation
- Strong business acumen to understand client use cases
- Understanding of digital marketing
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Good organisational and time management skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.