Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £8100/per annum – with option for pay raise after probation.
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call on 01133500333
About the company:
Established over twenty years ago, this company has grown to become a leading car parts and accessory factor in central Birmingham. Their mission is to provide quality motor parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles to TRADE and PUBLIC customers.
Brief job description:
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Do you have a keen interest or experience of social media platform? Are you creative and looking for a career in digital marketing? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our vibrant and talented marketing team. You will be supporting the business in social media and performing marketing duties. The exciting opportunity will allow you to apply digital marketing theory into practice.
Furthermore, as a digital marketing and sales apprentice you’ll be expected to sell the products and services of the company by finding prospective clients. Record information and details in a CRM system. Help to plan and implement sales strategies. Get involved with marketing by designing leaflets, banners and promotional material, and planning posts on social media.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To assist colleagues in creating and delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Regular updates of all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Company website
- Data entry and administrative word
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Creating quality content for SEO, newsletters, articles, blogs and social media
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Analysis of campaign results
- Implement telemarketing methods to follow up on campaigns and identified leads
- Website management
- Use search engines to identify companies to work with
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Proactive and use own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Aptitude towards learning
- Interest in languages & travelling (not essential)
Progression to level 4 and full-time perm position available to the right candidate.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.+