Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours per week
Salary: £4.50 an hour
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
We are a results driven social media marketing agency.
Built up of a strategic-thinking team of digital marketing experts with a creative edge. We thrive on building creative marketing campaigns enabling our customers to turn clicks into customers.
Your business can benefit from our range of services we offer which we already supply to clients up and down the UK.
We are dedicated to being the best at what we do, and to helping you do the same. If you’re looking to work with an agency that had a good track record of delivering results, with a clear eye on the future, and a clear understanding of social media marketing please get in touch today.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice with a fantastic company who specialise in social media marketing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include liaising with our clients through various communication methods, including phone social media and emails.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include creating social media posts and promoting the business.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies.
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites.
- Engaging with customers and understand their marketing needs.
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business.
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns.
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse community
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Adobe photoshop skills
- Knowledge in wordpress.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.