Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer: Ethans Education International
Full Address: The Vault Business Centre in Birmingham
123 High St, Bordesley, Birmingham B12 0JU
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Salary: £5 per hour
About the company:
Ethans Education International offers live and tailored interaction for your child which is online every school day. No recordings are used – a real school setting!
The age ranges we are working with are from preschool age to primary school including SEN. We help kids make local friends outside of a formal setting allowing them to be themselves in order to flourish.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with Ethan’s Education International.
Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include creating marketing content to be sent out to their clients and customers, creating social media posts, advertising new products, editing pictures and photos for the website.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- The Apprentice will be responsible for assisting with the online digital marketing campaign for the business
- Apprentice will aim for CPD (Continual Professional Development) in marketing, digitally keeping up to date with latest changes in business by reading online and researching services as directed.
- The potential candidate will be able to use online tools for marketing lots of volume services to people
- Help write marketing material for parents aiming to be as visual and audio presentable as possible. Marketing is required to be clear and concise
- Monitor incoming emails. Some may be in the night however they do not of course have to respond until the morning.
- To be able to market the business professionally they need to do this by emailing using templates provided.
- Help create material for customers both business and individuals. The candidate will proof, edit, and make it look nice and presentable to be sent out.
- Marketing to the companies using a variation of different marketing tools and programs
- Gaining images creating videos and making leaflets is the large part of the job and then distributing this via the various channel of communication. potentially some liaison with BBC and other news outlets like the Birmingham mail.
- Must have excellent written communication skills, paying excellent attention to grammar please full stops etc.
- Can listen and follow instructions efficiently
- IT literate
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse community
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent photoshop skills
- Great photography and creative skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Sales Skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.