Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday Friday 37.5 hours
Salary: £13,000-£17,000 dependent on experience
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are CRM specialists with more than 20 years’ experience in helping clients to achieve their goals with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions. If you want to increase sales, build customer loyalty and run your business
more efficiently, we can help.
Brief job description:
Responsible for co-ordinating and executing all marketing activity within the company, maintaining up to date social media links and working closely with the sales team to plan marketing campaigns. Consistently working to deadlines and with an excellent eye for detail.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Maintaining the company’s online presence by editing and uploading information onto the website including news, blogs, staff profiles, videos and other updates
- Co-ordination of existing /writing of new content for digital channels
- Improving the company’s social reach / audience through corporate use of social media and by guiding individuals to improve their own social media skills
- Regular analysis of e-marketing activity with a view to improving conversion rates
- Production of marketing materials and ordering of collateral, copy-writing and proofing, event organisation and administration and other administrative duties
- Organising and attending events/trade shows/exhibitions
- Working closely with the sales team to plan marketing campaigns
- Creating e-shots and monitoring response analytics
- Email footer management
- Identifying networking opportunities to assist with the development of new business
- Keeping up to date with and identifying industry trends
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Experienced in use of social media channels in a professional capacity, including use of social media monitoring tools.
- Experience of e-mail marketing, social media marketing and digital advertising is essential
- Experience of WordPress an advantage
- Possess a confident, professional and friendly disposition with good communication, organisation and planning skills
- Good working knowledge of web-based technologies.
- Understanding of AdWords / PPC campaigns and knowledge of SEO an advantage
- Excellent time management
- Planning ahead
- Budget control
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically written English, possessing the confidence to work with people at all levels of the business.
- Commercially astute
- Proactive and always looking for new opportunities
- Solution not problem-orientated
- A ‘plate spinner’ who can juggle multiple projects – Flexible and adaptable
- Self Starter
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.