Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Project Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked – 37.5 hours per week
Salary – NMW Apprentice and above (To be discussed)
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company builds and runs a number of businesses across the software, consumer online shopping and mobile phone sectors. The group runs projects on a collaborative basis, with many opportunities to get involved right from the ideas stage, giving an opportunity for ownership and seeing ideas come to fruition.
The culture within the company is an open door type, with many additional benefits, from free fresh fruit every Monday, free tea and coffee, weekly breakfast sandwiches, dress down Fridays and free parking.
As a forward-thinking company in a fast-paced industry, the company continued growth means
we are looking to expand our team with individuals who share our passion to drive the
business to the next level. We see this role as pivotal to help achieve our ambitions to be the go-to global product for marketing attribution.
This company is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team based in Retford on a full time, permanent basis.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a Software and eCommerce group based in Retford.
This new role in a growing team will help refine and increase our marketing push across the current portfolio of B2B software and B2C eCommerce products and expand our marketing penetration over multiple platforms
The role provides an opportunity to join a driven team within a vibrant SaaS business with excellent prospects for career progression.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
– Identifying Keyword Volumes
– Planning/ Running/ Testing PPC campaigns
Manage Social Media Channels
– Running Facebook Advertising Campaigns
– Create/ Post daily social content tailed to each social channel
– Growing the user base
– Updating and sending email campaigns with daily offers
– Track and analyse the various marketing channel to see which campaigns are performing, and update campaigns accordingly
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of our clients competitors.
- Link research & outreach
- Good knowledge of using Social Media to grow a business
- Google Analytics and Search Console analysis
- CMS management
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Positive attitude, self-starter and high levels of personal motivation
- Strong business acumen to understand client use cases
- Understanding of digital marketing
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Good organisational and time management skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.