Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Digital Marketer Apprentice
Employer: Neoknitting & Trims Co
Full Address: Peter Pal House, High Street, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 5DE
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday to Friday 9.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Salary: £4.15 an hour
Please contact Josh at Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Established in Oadby, Leicestershire over 30 years ago, Neo Knitting and Trims produce knitted ribs and cuffs on behalf of wholesale suppliers to high street clothing manufacturers. Over the years we have diversified into the e-commerce arena by selling our products via on-line platforms/ E-commerce and retail sales has become an integral and important part of the business and currently accounts for 60% of our sales. We also sell our products throughout Europe and have shopfronts with e-bay and Amazon in USA, Canada and Australia.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Neoknitting & Trims Co based in Oadby, Leicester.
As part of our exciting expansion plans, we are looking for a creative and dynamic Digital Marking Apprentice to join us on our journey. You will be working for a dynamic company learning all aspects of on-line business functions and play a key role in its marketing and order management operation.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Inventory Management, listing products on the website and sales portals.
- Using Linnlive/Linnworks sales and business management software.
- Updating website content to reflect the full product range.
- Using Amazon, e-bay and Magneto Software to list new products.
- Complying with all legislation surrounding each software package.
- Managing SEO to ensure full optimisation of the website.
- Planning and executing social media campaigns.
- Driving sales enquires and traffic to the website using social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Supporting team to prepare orders to despatch to customers.
- Dealing with enquiries via the telephone, website and email.
- Liaising with remote IT Consultant.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- An advanced knowledge of MS Packages.
- You will have a keen interest in Technology and how to maximise SEO.
- A willingness to learn specific packages such as Linnworks and other sales platforms.
- To be able to work on your own and as part of a small team.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Adobe skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.