Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital and Social Media Marketing Apprenticeship
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £4.15-£4.75 per hour
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Launched as a supplier of computer hardware and networking solutions Pudsey, Leeds-based this company has developed over the years expanding its digital service offering to meet growing client demand. Today the company offers extensive online business solutions with professional web design, software development and e-business services at our heart.
Brief job description:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Leeds based web design agency side we are a small, but rapidly growing digital agency.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Search engine optimisation
- Social Media campaigns on Facebook & Instagram
- Developing search engine marketing strategies
- Keyword / competitor research and analysis
- Search Engine Optimisation: local, onsite and authority building
- Measurement using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and various other tools
- Client communication & reporting
- General and technical administration
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console & SEO tools
- Experience with local SEO, website optimisation and authority building
- Up-to-date knowledge and interest of digital marketing, including an understanding of how other
- channels integrate with SEO
- Experience of managing campaigns on Facebook & Instagram
- Ability to write SEO content for websites and create blogs
- An ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, and data-driven skills
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn more and an ambition to further your career
- Enthusiastic and shows initiative
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Passion and desire to succeed
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.