Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Account Apprentice
Company: Source Marketing Communications
Full Address: 24 Park Square West, Leeds, LS1 2PW
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri
Salary: £8,100 p/a – £10k after 4 month probation
Please contact Tom Crossland on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Public Relations agency, Source Marketing Communications was formed in April 2001 by Steve Clark and Peter Downey – who, having been directors of one of the biggest public relations agencies in the North of England, decided the time was right to branch out on their own.
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice at Source Marketing Communications, based in Leeds.
Working with the team the apprentice will contribute to our work in a range of digital marketing activities, with a focus on website, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and social media on behalf of a portfolio of Source clients.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
– To help build and manage a portfolio of retained clients
– Development of digital marketing communications strategies and proposals with responsibility and accountability for their effective implementation within timescales and budgets agreed (with the appropriate client contact) including:
o Generating leads via SEO, social media and website engagement
o Creating and managing digital marketing and social media campaigns
o Creating website and social media content, blog posts and case studies
o Posting and updating client web and social media content
o Managing Google Adwords accounts
o Accessing Google and social media analytics to help determine success of all of the above in terms of conversion rate analysis
o Tracking/analysis of progress, and producing data for organisational reports;
o Measuring and reporting performance of campaigns and identifying insights
– Client liaison – efficient handling of all client contact (telephone; email; meetings) to ensure client confidence and personal credibility are achieved, accurate briefs are taken, project progress is communicated in a timely basis, opportunities are proactively researched and presented and client expectations are achieved and well managed.
– Background reading, research & analysis – to ensure optimum counsel is provided to clients at all times.
– Business development – No cold calling will be required but contribution towards generating new business will be welcomed to include: suggesting potential prospects, researching prospects, taking part in brainstorming sessions and helping with research for proposals and presentations
– Networking – at industry events with the rest of the Source team and at client meetings to build relationships.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
– To operate to the highest professional standards and ensure quality output at all times.
– Develop knowledge of the business environment in which the company and its clients operate.
– Creative and enthusiastic
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Willingness to learn
– Organised with an attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.