Level 4 Data Analyst
Apprenticeship Title: – Database and Data Manager Apprentice
Full Address: No.1 Aire Street | Leeds | LS1 4PR
Weekly Hours worked: 37.5 hours – Full time
Salary: 12K Per Annum
Please contact Tom Lindley on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Igniyte was founded in 2009 by entrepreneur Simon Wadsworth. In the early days, we carried out online reputation work for a number of clients in the UK.
The growth of online life was making it essential for businesses and individuals to have a strong online reputation. So, we hired and built a team of experts – a combination of SEO, PR, content and technical colleagues – and became specialists in online reputation management.
Today, Igniyte is a leading authority in online reputation management, working with businesses, brands, high net worth individuals and business owners who operate and live and work in the UK, Europe, Africa, the UAE, the US and Canada.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Database & Data Manager Apprentice with Igniyte, an Online Growth Reputation business based in Leeds.
Igniyte has spent 18 months developing a web (and soon to be Phone / tablet app) which does automated reputation checks of people by searching ad scoring relevant content available online and sending the user a report. This product will be aimed at anyone want ing to check out people they do business with e.g. recruiters, lawyers onboarding clients (KYC) etc.
Check out www.yoono.io and watch the video.
The role will be to manage and extend and improve the database that the system algorithm calls upon to sift and score the content.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Extend and improve existing database
• Data correlation and management
• Running test Yoono reports and analysing results and identifying issues in the content
• Identifying certain types of websites to exclude from the searches e.g. Phone directories
• Updating databases with new sites found for categories such as reviews and forum sites
• Examine the Excluded URL’s database and adding new found sites in the list of disabled records
• Working in the forthcoming new Company search feature in Yoono preparing, building and ongoing updates of the databases
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Data competency
• Database management
• Extensive Research skills
• Mathematically minded, good with algorithms
• Good search skills in particular Google
• Flexible, can take on multiple workloads
• Accurate, spends time on work
• Great attention to detail
• Determination to improve the search results of the Yoono system
• Good comms skills
• Analytical Mind/ problem solver
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship programme.