Level 4 Data Analyst
Apprentice Data Analyst
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 37.5 hrs
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 pa
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a Charitable Community Benefit Society providing 18,000 quality, affordable homes and care services that customers can trust across Shropshire and Staffordshire. As one of the largest affordable housing providers in the area, the Group is a major investor in communities and employs more than 800 people.
This company is addressing the housing crisis by starting to build 2,000 new homes for rent, shared ownership and outright sale by 2023. The Group has pledged to deliver one-third more hours of care and support for older people in their own homes and to create apprenticeship opportunities for 100 people in the Group and its supply chain within five years
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst with a company based in Strafford. This great opportunity is looking for an analytical, outgoing, intelligent and ambitious person to work as a Data Analyst, in a dynamic, growing organisation. The role requires an analytically minded individual to tactfully work with their data to analyse, manipulate and produce reports for the organisation.
Key Role Responsibilities
To assist developing and maintaining HPG’s performance framework which helps the business to receive the right information at the right time to enable effective decision making. To help deliver: –
- Quality reporting for Care Plus and Central Services
- Analysis of business data to provide insight to the business
- Data models to deliver reporting requirements
- Data projects to enhance reporting to the business
- Continuous improvement of the HPG performance framework
- Using Power BI develop dashboard and reports to support the requirements of Care Plus and Central services.
- Working with the data analyst to develop data models to meet the data requirements of the business to deliver self-service reporting.
- Working with the data engineer to develop data capture routines to extract data from key systems, transform and load it to the HPG data environment.
- Working with the performance officer to help run performance meetings and analyse the performance data to provide insight onto those meetings regarding the performance of the relevant areas.
- Working with the Head of Performance and Reporting to deliver on continuous improvement. To understand the strategies and help update process and governance documentation.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Logical and methodical approach to data analysis
- Willing to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Data Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analytics Software
- Developing Software using SQL
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.