Level 4 Data Analyst
Apprenticeship Title: Data Analyst
Weekly Hours worked: 37.5 hrs
Please contact Alex on Alex.Christodoulo@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is an established UK based media sales business founded by industry professionals, offering full-service agency solutions to digital publishers.
The companies key products provide advertising and content services to websites within the Sports and Entertainment verticals, be it direct sales or indirect/programmatic sales.
Working closely with major media companies such as Google, the company provide a consultative approach with a focus on increasing revenues, first-class service and transparent reporting
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst with a digital marketing agency based in Leeds.
The Data Analysts sits within the operations team and will focus on providing data derived analysis and support to other departments to provide decision support, data insights and business intelligence.
Online advertising is data driven with 60% of ad inventory sold via a real time auction environment. A significant part of the role will focus on data related to this activity, identifying trends and providing insights so that we can improve yields and increase efficiencies.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Making recommendations to maximise revenue and yield across digital display inventory
- Analysing digital campaigns and delivering programmatic reporting
- Conducting analytics to identify business trends
- Generating insights and creating reports based on business requirements
- Investigating problems and optimising processes
- Assist with forecasting and planning
- Supporting the finance team in collating month end data for invoicing purposes
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
List of technical skills
- Natural affinity with numbers and analysis
- Familiarisation with spreadsheet tools
- Ability to use 3rd party platforms to extract data
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Team player but with an ability to work individually
Industry News and Resources
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Data Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analytics Software
- Developing Software using SQL
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.