Level 4 Data Analyst
Apprentice Data Analyst
Working Hours: 37.5 hrs
Salary: £12,000 – £15,000 pa
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is one of the UK’s largest independent medical organisation. They work under the NHS and employ over 20 doctors and serve over £26,000 patients.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst with an Medical practise based in Birmingham.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an analytical, outgoing, intelligent and ambitious person to work as a Data Analyst, in a dynamic, growing organisation. The IT Department need an analytically minded individual to tactfully work with their data to analyse, manipulate and produce reports for the organisation.
Key Role Responsibilities (there are more!)
- CQC Assurance Tasks/Audits/Reporting
- Merge and analyse large data sets
- Create Data reports
- Analyse existing and new data
- Data Extraction
- Data Compilation
- Report Production & Analysis
- Data Quality reporting
- Doctors’ Situation Report
- Capacity Forward View
- Inbound Contacts Reporting
- Task Reporting
- Call Data Reporting
- Partners Pack Operational Update Compilation
- DNA reporting
- Doctors Appraisal Prep
- Website Reviews
- Validation of data reported by all departments
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong MS office skills – especially excel
- Logical and methodical approach to data analysis
- Willing to learn
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Logical thinking
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Data Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analytics Software
- Developing Software using SQL
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.