Level 4 Data Analyst
Data Analysis Coordinator
Location: Rochdale, Lancashire, England
Working Hours: 40 Hours p/w
£NMW Rising to £19k once training complete.
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is the largest manufacturer and supplier of car care products in Europe, extending its global reach to 76 countries. This company is the largest independent oil blender in the UK, leading the way in brand management with a fine blend of innovation, technology and design to bring the biggest retail brands in the industry to the car care, automotive and homecare markets.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analysis coordinator with a company based in Rochdale.
You will be working closely with the on site management team, to ensure the collation and interpretation of accurate management information.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Work closely with management team to understand and prioritize business and information requirements.
- Control of hourly plan.
- Control and maintenance of service carry plan.
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing operational reports, challenging information as required.
- Filter and cleanse data, review computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems as they arise.
- Develop and implement data collection systems that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases.
- Produce Ad hoc reports as requested by Operation.
- Ensuring the training of Shift Admins as required.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Strong IT skills and be an expert using MS Excel, you will be excited by data and have a logical and methodical approach to data analysis. At the very least you need to be outgoing with a strong focus on customer service. You will work well in a team being flexible and open to change when business demands require. You must have a strong work ethic working well under pressure with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Logical and methodical approach to data analysis
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Data Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analytics Software
- Developing Software using SQL
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.