Level 4 IS Business Analyst
Job Title: Business Analyst Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 30 hours
Salary: £7.50 – £10 an hour
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company are the ultimate solution to sweat, bacteria and smell issues with headsets. We’ve got you covered.
This company Ultra-Stretch, MAX-DRI™ + Machine Washable fabric means you don’t have to worry about nasty bacteria build up, makeup stains, spots or ear-infections. Your sweat will be wicked away from your headphones’ fragile electronic components and into the absorbent fabric; where it dries quickly.
Armed with a set of these, your headphones will become your best friend again.
Due to the growth of the business, this company are seeking a highly motivated business analyst to join their business, to help expand their business further and reach into new markets. This is a great opportunity for a business analyst to join an expanding company with great long-term career prospects.
- Analyse our e-commerce business insights. Such as conversion rates, abandoned cart rates, SEO, upselling, average cart value, number of products in an order, returning customer rate.
- Being able to offer suggestions for how to improve these different elements to increase our monthly/weekly rate of orders and our profit.
- Apply processes into the business to allow for continued increase in sales.
- Work alongside stake holders and brand managers to ensure the brand image and business needs are always at the forefront of any decisions.
- Manage all data and analyse on a weekly basis to stay up to date with the brands market position.
- Manage any changes and review to ensure they are delivering the wanted outcome.
- Set up spreadsheets/ documents where data can be easily viewed over a period of time to ensure the business is reaching KPI’s.
- Review current data against previous dates and draw a conclusion for any changes and develop a plan moving forward.
- Confident in implementing processes independently.
- Autonomous worker.
- Knowledge of profit, COGS, overheads and how to calculate business formulas to ensure the business is cash generative.
- Ability to work in a team, alongside creative members and generate fair and balanced decisions, considering other points of view.
- Risk analysis of changes and the affect that negative decisions could have on the business short and long term.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of ecommerce
- Ability to produce and read graphs and spreadsheets.
- Excellent user in Microsoft office (Powerpoint, Excel & Word)
- Ability to calculate business formulars and plan business strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be facilitative – must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to the teams
- Attitude of transparency – have the desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about delivery and grow business trust
- Enthusiastic and driven with a desire to succeed and to help others to succeed
- Excellent team player
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 IS Business Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Platforms and Tools
- Business Analyst Practice
- Business Process Modelling
- Requirement Analysis
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.