Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Apprentice IT Support Technician
TGC Computers Ltd
Unit 6 Lister Park, Featherstone, Wakefield, WF7 6FE
40hr per week
£4.15 per hour
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
TGC are a young, dynamic, customer focused, fast growing IT Managed Services Company, with a specialisation in Hyperconverged solutions, looking to expand our Technical service delivery capability. We have an excellent reputation within our existing client base and now wish to extend and develop our Technical Services Teams strength and Depth. We have 2 offices (Leeds HOF & Leicester) giving us a national presence, and an operational office in the Republic of Ireland.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice IT Support Technician with TGC Computers Ltd, an IT Managed Services provider with SME, Education and Public Sector customers, based in Wakefield.
Assisting and supporting the technical team in delivering services and solutions to our customers. You will be involved in workshop repairs, System configuration, Software imaging, 1st Line Helpdesk, assisting sales and purchasing, and logistics.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Ensure a coordinated approach between the Sales and purchasing departments and the Config Centre to the enhance the user experience
- Work with the Service Delivery team to quickly, effectively understand and methodically deal with allocated tasks
- Provide support to the Configuration, Helpdesk and Workshop Engineers around IT repairs and device imaging
- Provide 1st Line Helpdesk support
- Work with Customer Services to ensure all enquiries are fully owned and the service levels are maintained with new and existing clients
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
Find out more about our Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship.