Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Employer: TST UK
Full Address: Unit B3 Graylaw Industrial Estate, Wareing Road, Aintree, L9 7AU
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours
Salary: £8,632.00-10,000 dependent on experience.
Please contact Ciara at Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
TST (UK) LTD offer a wide range of products including soft drinks, confectionery and toiletries, operating from a warehouse and office in Liverpool. Incorporated in 2011, with over 50 years of hands on experience in retail and wholesale industry, TST excels in customer management and providing the best services. Since relocation to our current address in Aintree we have seen our capacity triple, and our sales increase 10 fold. TST will endeavour to provide businesses with the most positive trading experience, and we are determined to meet all of the needs of our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and development of product images and advertising using Photoshop.
- Take responsibility for businesses social media activity – having a significant input into content, campaigns and networking.
- Develop our digital marketing strategy – coming up with new business ideas to promote the business and implementing them with support.
- Produce and create videos and film to promote our business.
- Write a copy for use on our website, social media and in e-communications.
- Design and create email marketing campaigns.
- Create and publish relevant, original and high – quality content.
- Identify development aspects that would improve content.
- Be presentable as our clients will visit.
- Have good ICT skills, ideally experience in Photoshop.
- Be creative and come up with ideas which with support you will have the opportunity to implement.
- Show confidence when speaking with clients and suppliers both face to face and on the phone.
- Telephone Skills.
- Creative with a flair for design.
- Social Networking experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Preferably someone with in depth knowledge of social media and the various platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have a good sense of humour and fun.
- Manage your own work load.
- Able to use Initiative.
- You must be eager and self-motivated.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing.
- Good creative writing skills.
- Ability to contribute new fresh ideas.
- Hardworking and keen to learn.
- Smart and presentable.
- Motivated and focused.
- Be willing to work collaboratively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with us.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.