Internal Quality Assurer – Software
Do you have a background in quality assurance and a high attention to detail? Estio Training are on the hunt for an Internal Quality Assurer. As an Internal Quality Assurer, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality assurance and quality improvement of the operation by planning and completing a range of quality assurance activities in line with systems and procedures.
This position can be based across any of our four locations, Leeds, Manchester, London or Birmingham. The salary bracket is negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying, then we are looking for someone has:
- Significant knowledge and experience in Software Development
- Knowledge and understanding of the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (EIF)
- Experience and a thorough understanding of apprenticeship standards
- An understanding of internal quality assurance
- Experience of conducting observations of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Qualifications in EPA or IQA would be highly desirable
- Ensure that all systems and procedures are implemented and met by all internal and external stakeholders
- Quality assure the learners portfolio of evidence against the requirements for the apprenticeship standard and provide written IQA feedback to the trainers
- Analyse the IQA feedback and share with key senior stakeholders to drive quality improvement
- Carry out observations of teaching, learning, assessment, On-boarding and IAG and provide written feedback to appropriate colleagues
- Gather learner feedback after the observation process session on impact of teaching, learning and assessment
- Share colleagues training and development needs with appropriate line managers and the Internal Training Manager
- Complete any documentation needed for the EPA process
- Contribute to Estio’s Self-Assessment process and implementation of the Operational Quality Improvement Plan
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
Estio is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all colleagues of Estio to share this. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a Basic Criminal Record Check.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.