Interim Reward Specialist – Leeds
Are you a specialist in reward and benefits? Are you looking for a role where you can have a positive impact on the business you work for by helping shape our approach to pay and reward?
We are on the hunt for an Interim Reward specialist to join our head office in Leeds for a period of 3-6 months. We need someone who can be responsible for the design and implementation of reward principles, processes and framework that enhances employee engagement and improves performance.
- To conduct a full review of the current pay, benefits, bonus and incentives to assess the current position.
- To gather feedback from senior leaders, managers and colleagues to understand the challenges with the current framework.
- To conduct market research (i.e. via salary surveys) and competitor analysis to ensure the Estio framework not only reflects best practice but also ensures competitiveness.
- Conduct job evaluations and job classifications to develop an overall pay structure.
- To create a transition plan to move all salaries to benchmark median over a period.
- To build gender pay gap reports and analyse the data making recommendations for improvements.
- To identify benefits that would be both cost-effective and attractive to current and prospective colleagues.
- To source benefit providers and conduct a cost-benefit analysis of all proposed benefits.
- To review bonus, commission and other incentives and ensure they are aligned to the company strategy and values.
- To design and document the overall reward management principles, processes and framework that ensures compliance, consistency, competitiveness and cost-effectiveness.
If you’re interested in applying, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience of designing and implementing reward frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of compensation legislation and the issues affecting reward structures.
- Experience of gender pay gap reporting.
- Knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Data analysis and modelling.
- Strong presentation skills – both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project planning skills.
- Knowledge of Living Wage standards and apprenticeship salaries would be desirable but is not essential.
Estio is an award-winning apprenticeship training provider, specialising in digital and IT skills. Over the last 12 months we’ve experienced significant growth, increasing the number of apprentices learning with us to over 1,200 and expanding our sites to four locations nationwide covering Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London. Backed by a social impact fund, we champion sustainable delivery of apprenticeships and strive to shape an environmentally conscious use of technology in business.
As a passionate and determined team of over 200 people, we’re on a journey to make a big difference. Our vision is to create a future with IT skills for everyone, in every business, across the digital nation. With an increasingly challenging digital skills gap developing across the UK, it’s never been more important to break down the barriers to learning and create opportunity for all to gain skills in what now forms a fundamental part of the work landscape.
We know that at the heart of what we do is our people, and we promote a united and inclusive approach to working together in an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and listen to those of others. With continued growth on the horizon, we’re committed to helping our people grow with us and, in their own way, shape our future as we strive to achieve our vision.