Infrastructure Trainer – Manchester
Do you have a passion for Infrastructure and enjoy helping others achieve their goals? Estio Training are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Trainer. This is a permanent position based in our Manchester office.
As an Infrastructure Trainer you will be responsible for delivering and continuously improving training programs, executing training, developing and enhancing materials as required.
- Delivering and facilitating training, coaching and mentoring that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills applied into the workplace.
- Coaching, supporting and mentoring all apprentices to ensure they have acquired the technical skills and knowledge to achieve the standard requirements through classroom, online and remote delivery training.
- Monitoring and reviewing learner welfare on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
- Planning and Managing the teaching and mentoring to retain apprentices.
- Working with the Training Manager to meet the key business strategies and objectives.
- Completing internal and external quality assurance activities where required.
- Managing and completing both business and personal administration within given timescales i.e. delegate satisfaction results, expenses, review documents, reports etc.
If you are interested in applying, then we are looking for someone who has:
- Significant programme knowledge and experience in Infrastructure and Networks.
- Knowledge of Digital IT standards and requirements.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality and Diversity.
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Strong communication.
- Strong planning and problem-solving.
- Strong presentation.
- Has or is working towards a recognised teaching qualification.
- Recognised industry qualification.
Estio is an award-winning apprenticeship training provider, specialising in digital and IT skills. Over the last 12 months we’ve experienced significant growth, increasing the number of apprentices learning with us to over 1,200 and expanding our sites to four locations nationwide covering Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London. Backed by a social impact fund, we champion sustainable delivery of apprenticeships and strive to shape an environmentally conscious use of technology in business.
As a passionate and determined team of over 200 people, we’re on a journey to make a big difference. Our vision is to create a future with IT skills for everyone, in every business, across the digital nation. With an increasingly challenging digital skills gap developing across the UK, it’s never been more important to break down the barriers to learning and create opportunity for all to gain skills in what now forms a fundamental part of the work landscape.
We know that at the heart of what we do is our people, and we promote a united and inclusive approach to working together in an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and listen to those of others. With continued growth on the horizon, we’re committed to helping our people grow with us and, in their own way, shape our future as we strive to achieve our vision.