HR Officer – Leeds (Fixed Term Contract)
Do you have a passion for Human Resources? We are on the hunt for an Interim HR Officer who can support all employees in compliance with company policy/procedures, best practice and prevailing employment legislation, whilst working as one strong team in the delivery of HR objectives. As an individual we are looking for someone who will strive for excellence while being respectful of other individuals.
This opportunity is for 9-12 months initially with a salary of £25-30,000 pro rata.
If you are interested in applying, we are looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Knowledge of metrics and experience collecting, retaining, and maintaining data.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Experience in a Human Resources role
- CIPD qualification, Level 3 or above
- Experience of working with colleagues at all levels up to Executive Level
- Experience of using a HR system
- Providing HR advice to managers and colleagues
- Supporting in disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings
- Creating and developing HR policies and procedures
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring
- Looking after the welfare of employees, complying with health and safety and safeguarding measures.
- Leading programmes and teams; planning all the initiatives
- Maintaining HR records both manual and electronic
- Producing HR reports for both HR and other business functions.
- Creating appropriate documentation for employees such as contracts, change of details letters
- Liaising with Payroll to ensure all data is accurate each month ensuring correct processing of payroll
- Conducting the end to end onboarding process for new colleagues
- Implementing training and development plans
- Assisting in performance management
- Supporting and leading on HR projects, to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day.
Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.