Data Analysis Trainer – Leeds
Do you have a passion for Data and enjoy helping others achieve their goals while striving for excellence? Estio Training are looking to recruit a Trainer with a background in Data Analysis to work as part of our team in Leeds.
As a Trainer you will be responsible for working as one strong team, delivering, and continuously improving training programs, executing training, developing and enhancing materials as required.
This is a permanent position; the salary is flexible depending on your level of experience.
If you are interested in applying, then we are looking for someone who has:
- Significant programme knowledge and experience in Data Analysis
- Experience of delivering Training
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Strong communication.
- Strong planning and problem-solving.
- Strong presentation.
- Delivering and facilitating training, coaching and mentoring that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills applied into the workplace.
- Coaching, supporting and mentoring all apprentices to ensure they have acquired the technical skills and knowledge to achieve the standard requirements through classroom, online and remote delivery training.
- Monitoring and reviewing learner welfare on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
- Planning and Managing the teaching and mentoring to retain apprentices.
- Working with the Training Manager to meet the key business strategies and objectives.
- Completing internal and external quality assurance activities where required.
- Managing and completing both business and personal administration within given timescales i.e. delegate satisfaction results, expenses, review documents, reports etc.
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.