Client Engagement Executive – London
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you good at building relationships with people and like a target to keep you focused? Then we want to chat to you!
We’re on the hunt for a Client Engagement Executive to join our energetic and vibrant sales team based at our London office. Playing a pivotal role in the continuing growth of the business, you will be responsible for driving sales through lead conversion and managing client relationships to ensure the highest level of satisfaction and experience.
With a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits package, this is an excellent opportunity for someone eager to make a real impact and join us on our journey to upskill the nation through digital and IT apprenticeship training.
- New business development through outbound calling, client pitches and tenders.
- Account management of existing clients, ensuring queries, comments and requests are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Working alongside the Sales Administration team to maximise lead generation.
- Working alongside the Resourcing team to successfully match apprentices with client roles.
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on the most cost-effective use of their Apprenticeship Levy.
- Advising clients on relevant apprenticeship schemes.
If you’re interested in applying, we’re looking for someone who is:
- An excellent communicator, including written communications and a strong telephone manner.
- Confident when engaging external stakeholders at all levels and able to adapt the approach to suit the audience.
- Exceptional at providing excellent customer service and is prepared to and go above and beyond for clients when required.
- Self-motivated to achieve and succeed and can effectively manage and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiastic about personal development and is willing to continually learn.
- Committed to live by our values and work effectively across the business to help us achieve our vision.
Please note that some experience of working within a sales environment is desirable, but not essential.
Estio is an award-winning apprenticeship training provider, specialising in digital and IT skills. Over the last 12 months we’ve experienced significant growth, increasing the number of apprentices learning with us to over 1,200 and expanding our sites to four locations nationwide covering Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London. Backed by a social impact fund, we champion sustainable delivery of apprenticeships and strive to shape an environmentally conscious use of technology in business.
As a passionate and determined team of over 200 people, we’re on a journey to make a big difference. Our vision is to create a future with IT skills for everyone, in every business, across the digital nation. With an increasingly challenging digital skills gap developing across the UK, it’s never been more important to break down the barriers to learning and create opportunity for all to gain skills in what now forms a fundamental part of the work landscape.
We know that at the heart of what we do is our people, and we promote a united and inclusive approach to working together in an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and listen to those of others. With continued growth on the horizon, we’re committed to helping our people grow with us and, in their own way, shape our future as we strive to achieve our vision.