Progress Management Co-ordinator – Leeds
Do you strive for customer service excellence? We are on the hunt for a Progress Management Coordinator who can work with apprentices offering support and guidance to make sure they complete and achieve their end goal in their chosen subject! Based in our Leeds Training Centre we need someone who can schedule reviews in appropriate time frames and provide coaching to apprentices working as one strong team to ensure they have all the knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen career path.
If you’re interested in applying, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience of influencing and guiding others
- The ability to assess if someone has issues or is struggling
- The ability to manage your own workload
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of apprenticeship sector would be desirable but is not essential.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the apprentices
- Maintain a good working relationship with employers
- Take ownership of any questions or concerns that the client has and ensure that these are dealt with to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Managing and completing administration within given timescales.
- Communicating with all areas of the business with any issues or concerns.
- Full training and support will be provided to make sure you have all the tools you need to be successful at Estio Training.
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.