Address the IT skills gap
& build your future workforce
Apprenticeships are becoming an integral part of the recruitment strategy for all businesses. An Estio IT apprenticeship will enhance your team’s expertise, whilst allowing your business the opportunity to nurture the IT talent of the future.
- Providing a trust platform for learning, growth & skills development
- High calibre IT training across the UK
- Tailored training programmes with experienced IT trainers
- New standards IT apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship Levy advice
- Recognised industry certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA and City & Guilds
- Remote learning progarammes available
Some of our partner employers
By offering certifications through our vendor partners, Estio is delivering cutting edge standards apprenticeships at the forefront of the new thinking on apprenticeship delivery. Our programmes include :-
The Apprenticeship Levy
From May 2017, larger employers with a wage bill of over £3m per annum will be affected by a new government scheme known as the Apprenticeship Levy.
The aim of the Apprenticeship Levy is to improve the quality and quantity of Apprenticeships in England. It will also enable employers to address skills shortages and create new opportunities through training and development.
With a target of 3 million apprenticeship starts by 2020, it is expected that the Apprenticeship Levy will contribute towards reaching this goal and encourage additional investment in apprenticeship training and upskilling of staff.
Return on investment
Are you interested in taking on an IT apprentice through Estio?
- Estio can save you time, money and hassle in finding the right candidate
- We provide expert advice on the Apprenticeship Levy
- Estio can help you build a strategy to recruit apprentices
- We can introduce talented young people into your workforce
- Let us match local candidates to roles in your business
- Health & Safety and Quality Compliance assured
About our training
Estio identifies talented school and college leavers who are looking to start a career in the IT industry.
We offer high quality training from our industry experienced and qualified trainers. Our technical training in the classroom is backed up by one-to-one workplace support and assessment.
Estio specialises in IT apprenticeships which means we’re able to deliver quality, industry-leading apprenticeship training programmes.
Contact us on 01133 500 333 to discuss your requirements or fill out the form below.